Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Lots of luck to them. Hope the market for them isn't on the downturn but looking around as I drive I am saddened to say that it doesn't appear so.

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
yea..! I thought TA Tom got the link to the wrong web site!

I thought I was on the Mazda 6 site!:lol: ..or the GTO site!

if you squint, they all look like the same car.:(

..oh well, maybe that new Mustang will get us a look at some cars with a little charactor... or maybe what ever Chrysler is gonna do with a muscle car... was it a remake of the Charger or sumthin?

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Pablodragon said:
or maybe what ever Chrysler is gonna do with a muscle car... was it a remake of the Charger or sumthin?
Yeah, they're supposed to be bringing back the Charger, but from the pics I've seen, it almost looks just like the Dodge Stratus. We'll have to wait and see....

I saw the Cobalt at the Detroit Auto Show....didn't really impress me.

·
Banned
8,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
robmcin said:
Dodge's Charger is a 4 DOOR!!!

None for me thanks!
I keep wanting to pull up beside an XRT4 and say "That thing got four doors? Looks like I may have more of an opportunity to do that.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
I kinda like it, sorta, a little. But at the same time, I kinda think it looks an awful lot like the Cavalier. The wannabe ricers will buy them and pimp them out with body kits and fart mufflers and blue headlights-- just like they do now with Cavaliers. I wonder if there's anything there for the serious compact tuner crowd to work with... and if there is, I wonder if Chevy can convince any of them to try...

--rick

·
Banned
8,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The Cavalier is gone but it does look a lot like it so why didn't they just use that platform?????

·
Registered
5,553 Posts
T/A Tom said:
The Cavalier is gone but it does look a lot like it so why didn't they just use that platform?????
The Cavalier had a lot of shortcomings. Even when it was new model.
The Cobalt is supposed to fix much of that. Supposedly the General has been to school and has been studying the enemy... ;)
Only time will tell...
I hope the best for this large American company.
Scott

1 - 14 of 14 Posts