Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
It's nice that Dodge, Toyota, and Ford are trying something new for the N'Wide series. Yeah, it is mostly in the nose, but even that's better than doing nothing - wake up Chevy and put the Camaro out there instead of the pedestrian Impala. Even Hyundai could have done better than geriatric motors. Note also the absence of a wing and the use of a spoiler instead. It's a good move overall because the current N'Wide cars are kind of freakish looking next to the freakish looking in a different way COTs. I think we'll see a similar rhinoplasty take place on the Cup cars in 2011.

Maybe Life-Like will do some 2010 Nationwide cars. Here's hoping.

·
Geico ad . . . Offensive?
6,709 Posts

In their incessant drive to give us boring, spec-targeted aero blobs with fancy vinyl stickers to differentiat brands, NASCAR has given us THIS as a Dodge Challenger:

Rather than THIS:

The logic in this is known only to a handful of suits in the NASCAR offices in Daytona Beach, Fla. and the suckers in the suits at the car manufacturers who continue to go along with this charade. To the rest of us, the interested buying public of the product once known as STOCK CAR racing, the logic in this is just not there.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Wow unreal what they did to that Challenger. Just pathetic. I do not understand that organization any more. :freak:

NASCAR has become nothing more than an over populated, under powered IROC race. Give the teams one lame body mold with a sticker pack for different models like something you get in a cereal box. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Aurora tried the same thing with slot cars early in the A/FX release. Thingie bodies, The Turbo Turn Off and the Too Lame.
Randy.

·
Premium Member
3,558 Posts
put 2011 camaro , 2011 challenger , and 2011 mustang in there!!! Wes
You might even get me to just watch them go around 'n around if the lineup of cars was exciting like this. :hat: Honestly, I could care less if Toyota showed up... but if they did they would also have to bring on a "stock" car. So as not to be outshined, it'd probably be pretty nice too. nd

1 - 14 of 14 Posts