Discussion Starter #1
had a good pract opener we will race first sat in oct doors open at
9:00 am race at5:00 pm entry fee $15.00 all outher entrys $10.00
we will have( heat) food and parts hope to see you all soon

old burke :dude: :wave:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Is there anyway you guys can start at 6:00pm instead of 5. Thinking of the guys that may work saturdays and cant get off till 5:00. It will allow them some time to travel if they have to.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Hill Jack, if you start too late then racing gets over after late and everyone not from New Castle has a long drive late at night.. My best suggestion is to call the Burky and let him know you are going to miss the 1st heat and just race heat 2/3/main. If we start late, then we can only run 2 heats and a main. I know that they have been trying to have the track open on Friday's, so you can practice the day before. Not really the best solution, but it works for some racers.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
New Castle 2006 / 2007 Schedule

:wave: :wave:

Sat. Oct. 7 / 14 /21 / 28
Sat. Nov. 4 /11 /18 / 25
Sat. Dec. 2 / 9 / 16 / 23

Dec 23rd will be a pich-in dinner, i,ll bring the meat you bring what ever you want to go with it also we have some special races coming up, talk has it, some want to start at 5:00, some want to start at 6:00, how ever last
year, We started at 6:00 so those people who worked late on Sat. could get here, But what happened was most of them did not show up, most of the time.
If you plan on racing and are going to be late, all you have to do is Call me
520-7311 and I will put you in.
All races first entry $ 15.00 all other entrys $ 10.00
Trophy Races $ 20.00

:thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts