Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
After seeing pics of last years series , I became intrigued by them. I've started picking some up but am missing over 1/2. I did managed to pickup a couple of chase pieces and even a super chase piece,ie; ultramuddy lol.... didn't know Tractor Supply had them until they were all gone. Nuts. I have managed to get a few deals on ebay and through trades at Joes. I figure I've got the rest of the year to find them.

The new farmalls are great as my grandpap had a Model M when I was a kid. It would be cool to see an Oliver,Massey Ferguson,Ford,maybe a few others done. What do y'all think??

I also like the Combines,gator,lawn tractor and sprayer from last year. Might be nice to see a mix from the other older companies as well.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
bigjohnbear said:
After seeing pics of last years series , I became intrigued by them. I've started picking some up but am missing over 1/2. I did managed to pickup a couple of chase pieces and even a super chase piece,ie; ultramuddy lol.... didn't know Tractor Supply had them until they were all gone. Nuts. I have managed to get a few deals on ebay and through trades at Joes. I figure I've got the rest of the year to find them.

The new farmalls are great as my grandpap had a Model M when I was a kid. It would be cool to see an Oliver,Massey Ferguson,Ford,maybe a few others done. What do y'all think??

I also like the Combines,gator,lawn tractor and sprayer from last year. Might be nice to see a mix from the other older companies as well.
With the popularity of the John Deere's last year, They came out with the CASE ones this year. This years runs are just as popular, so you never know, you may see other Brands in a premiere line someday too!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Where have you been finding the newer releases. WalMart and KMart have not had any new since the beginning of the year. The Case and newest Deere were only at one lawn and garden center but nothing new for a couple months. I still need about 6 of the original 28 muddy's but that doesn't look likely, at retail anyway

·
Registered
953 Posts
These are nice to have. But Ertl messed up on one of them. If you look at the Iinternational 3388 2+2 you will see that the card it comes with has the wrong tractor in the picture. On another board it has been mentioned that they are all like that and Ertl will not be changing it .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts