Hobbyist Forums banner

101 - 111 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
I am also getting a car together, but I'm not sure whether to go with stock VTA or 13.5 brushless.

I have both those motors but I am not crafty enough to switch them out on raceday.

·
Registered
6 Posts
WOW!!! Just a heads up so everyone knows:

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!!

Until further notice, all racing is SUSPENDED!!!

The fire marshall closed us down until all permits are filed and completed... we're not allowed to race until everything is signed off!

Keep checking here, or you can call the track to ask about updates.

I will post here as soon as news arrives!!!!
We will be at the track tonight to talk to everyone, and come up with a plan!

Understand this is from the oval section and owners of the track this is temporary until "big brother" approves everything. So I'm down for VTA have a TC5 now and can pick up a 17.5 bl or 21.5 bl system. Sounds fun, might even find an old brushed system to run. Any ideas need more TC guys!!! Wish I had a mini seems to be the popular one so far lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thats to bad! I'm working for a new company that has had similar problems, they just love screwing you over and skimming whatever they can off the top. :(

anyways for VTA, I hope to get a 21.5 motor they seem the cheapest of the brushless but I'm down for stock if everyone is running that.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well right now track is closed temporary due to permits and stuff. I heard now we are looking towards mid to late March. So hopefully no more delays need to get this TC5 out there!!!

·
Registered
364 Posts
The Fire Marshall again?? I've never heard any other tracks say anything about having problems like this.....the dude might have a grudge or something

·
Registered
90 Posts
Back open

We are now racing at the old pit road in the brice rd. mall.
road course on saturdays:thumbsup:.
O yah we will match or beat any other hobby shops price:thumbsup:
we are running road course tomorrow:)

101 - 111 of 111 Posts