Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to a couple of model shops in the city today,and found the new 2006 Chevy Camaro.Nice new package graphic,so nice i bought two!!Alexander

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
The silver one by Revell? I almost bought that a few weeks ago but instead got the PL 1/1000 Enterprise. I'll pick it up Thursday when I go back. How is it?

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Uh, I really hate to tell you this but Chevrolet disontinued the Camaro about 3 years ago, but they just may bring it back in a couple of years from now.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
The new Camaro is scheduled to be released as a 2009 model year. It will have a new v8 and 6 speed tranny and come in coupe and convertible. The coupe was announced last year and seen at the Detroit Auto show. The conv. will be shown at this years Detroit auto show.

·
Banned
1,784 Posts
I thought the coupe was supposed to make its debut this fall as an '08. Geez, I was hoping so...the '05 Mustang just isn't living up to its looks (and its a GT for cryin' out loud!). Time for some new wheels. Like I said before, divorce DEFINITELY has its advantages!!!!:devil:

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
Had you known it was this good you'd a done it long ago huh Frets !!??

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
I just read that they are testing handbuilt prototypes in Australia right now. I picking this up tomorrow. I don't think it's coming this fall as an 08 but I could be wrong.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts