Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fresh from the Squirrel's lair, My end of a trade with Rich for a couple of much anticipated WLs.
Hope ya like 'em Rich, They're in the mail Tuesday.

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mn_dodgeboy said:
VERY realistic. I like em. You should set up a "classics for sale in the middle of nowhere" diorama.
I'm working on a junkyard w/a used car lot attached.
BTW, what would a GN in this condition fetch?

Jimi, I'm starting yours tomorrow, 2 Chevys and a Buick to start with. BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
From the rabid rodent comes another grand slam!!!!!!!! SS, you have become one of my favorites! Just great work as allways! I love the GN the most.

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
69Stang said:
From the rabid rodent comes another grand slam!!!!!!!! SS, you have become one of my favorites! Just great work as allways! I love the GN the most.
Man, lemme tell you, That Cyclone just killed me.
I re-started that car at least 4 times, I like how it turned out, but I really had to earn that one. :freak:

I like how the flames came out on the Charger (happy accident), GN came together quick, got the idea after seeing the GN pre-production car thread, colors clicked easy, the hardest part was getting the color right on the primer.
I hope Rich likes 'em.

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
JP2-NC-JL-CRAZY said:
AWESOME WORK Mr. Squirrel!!! :thumbsup:

OH, OH, OH. I can't wait. I'm so excited. :wave:

JP2
I know I told you I was gonna rotate, sending out 1 at a time, but I knew what was gonna happen with the Charger before I was done with the Cyclone, and it came together pretty easy.
The GN just clicked, damn near did itself.

I'm looking at your cars right now and I'll start the 1st one in a few hours, I have a couple of customers to pick up first.
John

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
stupidsquirrels said:
I know I told you I was gonna rotate, sending out 1 at a time, but I knew what was gonna happen with the Charger before I was done with the Cyclone, and it came together pretty easy.
The GN just clicked, damn near did itself.

I'm looking at your cars right now and I'll start the 1st one in a few hours, I have a couple of customers to pick up first.
John
Cool John. As I said before, I do not mind waiting. You do awesome work. I know it will be worth the wait.

JP2

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
very sweet i like all the cars!!! how did u make the paint look faded though?GN looks really well..u could probly get 7 g's for that if it ran decent!!!rich i hope u enjoy your new additions......

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
60sMetal said:
Great work! Do you use an ink pen or paint for the windshield writing?
Yes.
It's a paint pen w/ a fine tip I found at Staples Sat for $4.49.
Made by Pentel, in the pen section around the permanent markers.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts