Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm starting a new discussion for the upcoming BSG Pegasus. Let's discuss (like grown ups) new updates and aftermarket possibilities.

·
Banned
1,992 Posts
I'm starting a new discussion for the upcoming BSG Pegasus. Let's discuss (like grown ups) new updates and aftermarket possibilities.
There is nothing to discuss, the kit is in the early stages of developement,
only a few photos of the prototype has been released.
No point wasting our breath or listening to people complain about a kit before test shots have been made available. The people that matter don't even frequent this board anymore. Your wants and wishes are falling on deaf ears folks. For 'real' info on this and other Moebius kits, go to Franks facebook page where he Happily shares information daily to the 'civil' crowd over there.

·
Registered
544 Posts
No point wasting our breath or listening to people complain about a kit before test shots have been made available. The people that matter don't even frequent this board anymore. Your wants and wishes are falling on deaf ears folks. For 'real' info on this and other Moebius kits, go to Franks facebook page where he Happily shares information daily to the 'civil' crowd over there.
Ductapeforever, forgive me, I'll ask this in the nicest way I know how. In view of what you wrote, why are you still on this board? The people here *know* it has been abandoned by Frank, and so if they should want to discuss the Moebius Peggy amongst themselves, they should be allowed, yes?

·
Banned
1,992 Posts
Ductapeforever, forgive me, I'll ask this in the nicest way I know how. In view of what you wrote, why are you still on this board? The people here *know* it has been abandoned by Frank, and so if they should want to discuss the Moebius Peggy amongst themselves, they should be allowed, yes?
Talk away!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

"shakes head" I just don't get people some time.

I ask then, why have a discussion board at all?

Ductape, I set this up for future discussions, is that okay with you?

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
I agree with Ductapeforever, what's the point for this thread so soon??? After all everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
And as for that test shop JohnP. posted I like the size difference between the Galactica and the Pegasus.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts