Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found the new boulevards. They are sooo sweet. I left the whatta drag and hot tub and civic. Maybe ill get the tub fr my daughter now as an afterthought but i think these are the beat one yet a far as having a nice variety of cars and some imports.

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Geeee...Which one is my favorite. I will be glad those show up here.

·
Registered
5,768 Posts
After the re set my Wally has a bunch of the previous mix which means this mix will not show up for a bit.
There two or three that I might be getting if I find them.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know you will. And if they dont for a while i squirreled the only other one in the ase away for ya. There were 2 and i grabbed both. Really one to open and one to not but i know you ar gonna be after them so if you hae a hard time finding them let me know. I hav a box going out to you today with the other loose goodies i ha for ya.

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
FYI. The Whata A Drag is designed after a real car. It is in the Micro Car Museum near Atlanta. Pretty cool Isetta

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
I don't buy online very often, but I just might for a few of these. Because I know the whole series may not be around locally, and the secondary market isn't an option with hot ticket rides like that AMC that everybody and their brother seems to want. ($$$)

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
You pretty much grabbed the ones that I would myself. Nice finds!!

·
Premium Member
9,267 Posts
Nice Finds Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
Found a bunch of these at Wally this morning!

They didn't have the Rebel Machine or the Austin, but I managed the Vette, the Vector and the '64 GTO.

Real nice cars!

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
those are some nice cars, hope wally restocks them here....then again who knows with my wally, they have the same 3 submarine ones that have been there for going on 3 months now...

·
Premium Member
9,267 Posts
Nice Boulevard Finds Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts