Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you've got an old Touring car laying around or you are racing Touring cars on oval, here is a different twist for a different look.

#240 Modified Coupe 1/10-

Late 30s Coupe formed with shorty fenders for the early Modified look(50s or early 60s) or trim the fenders off and lower the body for a 70s Pavement Modified Coupe look. Comes with add-on headers.

The #8 body is pictured on a TC3 an the #6 body is pictured on an RC10.

Available now, support your local RC dealer and ask for McAllister Racing by name.

Gary McAllister

·
Registered
113 Posts
I like them, what would be neat is classic bodies like the 80's "stock cars".

ex: Buick, fastback Montecarlo, and Thunderbird. Even the early and mid seventies would be great on the touring cars! :thumbsup:

But those new coupes do look great!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Those are *SWEEEET*! Awesome! Now...if someone would come out with a 1/10th scale early-'70s (second generation, '70-'73) Camaro Late Model style! ;)

Can you say "Richie Evans"??

·
Registered
7,343 Posts
I always loved Gary's old MUSTANG and CUDA body...I still have a couple painted hanging on the wall.

This lil coupe is cute...

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
One of the hardest decisions when making a new body is what type of chassis to fit dimensionally. The Coupe was nice since it can be used on most any 1/10 chassis. A mid 70s body is in my thoughts, but would probably be oriented to a Touring chassis that could be used on pavement or dirt.

Maybe a coupe for 1/18 latter. There will be a new 1/18th soon. Stay tuned.

Gary McAllister

·
Registered
672 Posts
Sweet body you should consider building the old coupe style wing to put on the top. That would make for one heck of a spec class.

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
would be cool for you to do a sk body, there is only one or 2 places to get em that i know of, and i kinda like to order multiple things when i do orders, hate to order just a body !! but from you, id need pan car bodys anyway, and my local shop carries your stuff too !

1 - 16 of 16 Posts