Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New Product Release from McAllister Racing-

#291- 2012 IRL body, 1/10th for Tamiya F104 chassis’. One piece body. The IRL made a drastic change in the looks of the Indy Racing League cars for 2012. McAllister Racing leads the way in scale racing trends with this latest IRL body for the Tamiya Formula cars. Great for Oval or Road Course. Uses the stock nose wing from the F104W kits and the stock body posts.

Pictured on an F104W.

All McAllister Racing products are 100% made in the U.S.A.

Please support your local RC Dealer and ask for McAllister Racing by name.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Getting an Indy Car class started will be pretty much up to your local racers. It's not always easy to get a new class started, but sometimes things just fall into place and take off. If there is already a Tamiya Formula group at your local racing, it would fit right in. This is all new territory, so we'll see what unfolds. I think the IRL is on an upward popularity swing.

I'm not real versed on all the subtleties of the F103/F104 cars, so you'll want to check the specs on both to be sure of the wheelbases.

One unexpected thing that has happened after we released the new IRL body is the response from many foreign countries. It's obvious that the Tamiya Formula cars are found around the world, but I'm surprised how much foreign interest there is in IRL.

Gary McAllister

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
New Product Release from McAllister Racing-

#291- 2012 IRL body, 1/10th for Tamiya F104 chassis’. One piece body. The IRL made a drastic change in the looks of the Indy Racing League cars for 2012. McAllister Racing leads the way in scale racing trends with this latest IRL body for the Tamiya Formula cars. Great for Oval or Road Course. Uses the stock nose wing from the F104W kits and the stock body posts.

Pictured on an F104W.

All McAllister Racing products are 100% made in the U.S.A.

Please support your local RC Dealer and ask for McAllister Racing by name.

That is by far the COOLIEST F1 Body!

More realistic driver and love the detail.

Great job!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts