Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
340 with 727 Tourqeflight
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you're in the southeast, check your Kroger for a new BOD. I found one this morning with the cases still in it. However, every case had been opened and a bunch of mainline '70 Camaro Road Race and '67 Chevelles were laying on top of them.

Oh well. At least it saved me time looking through them :p

·
Registered
138 Posts
If you're in the southeast, check your Kroger for a new BOD. I found one this morning with the cases still in it. However, every case had been opened and a bunch of mainline '70 Camaro Road Race and '67 Chevelles were laying on top of them.

Oh well. At least it saved me time looking through them :p
This is funny!! I had been steaking out that same box since yesterday afternoon.... Checked back last night, this morning and this afternoon. Someone opened it sometime after 10:00 this morning. I just can't bring myself to open them up any more and I have a hard time asking. It was not a complete bust for me though, I found the Super Ferrari hanging up on one of the side isle displays!!

·
340 with 727 Tourqeflight
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats! My consolation was that I found a super chevelle wagon in a shipper at spillway last week. First super of the year for me.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Congrats to you also!.. I have found 6 supers and I have traded for a few others, so I am doing pretty good. Most of my stuff is found out of town and at Dollar Tree's, Family Dollars, and Grocery Stores.... I will trade, so keep me in mind if you come across another Chevelle Wagon.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Congrats to you also!.. I have found 6 supers and I have traded for a few others, so I am doing pretty good. Most of my stuff is found out of town and at Dollar Tree's, Family Dollars, and Grocery Stores.... I will trade, so keep me in mind if you come across another Chevelle Wagon.
If you hit enough of those kind of stores you'll have better luck than the big retailers. I also have found the majority of my hunts in the secondary stores.:wave:

·
Premium Member
9,570 Posts
Nice Finds Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts