Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp, now live and running until Thursday, September 23rd! Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there any new kits based on the new Battlestar Galactica? It would be great to get a new Viper or Cylon Raider.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Federation models has the Cylon Basestar kit from the mini-series. There is poster on the replica props forum who has been working on a studio scale viper from the mini-series. Same scale as the ICONS viper from the old series. No word if he is going to develope a kit thought, just a lot of requests from respondees.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
eradicator said:
Those look really cool!! But those are from the original show. I think he's asking about ones from last Decembers mini series.

If you scroll down more there is a Mk4 Viper. The first thing on the page is an old Cylon, though.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
eradicator said:
Those look really cool!! But those are from the original show. I think he's asking about ones from last Decembers mini series.
On that site is the "new old" viper from the miniseries. (In 1:48 scale, seen right next to an original viper.)

·
Registered
409 Posts
KUROK said:
If you scroll down more there is a Mk4 Viper. The first thing on the page is an old Cylon, though.
THat 'future' looking Viper was created by Al Wong. It is not Canon.

Jeffrey Waclawski
JTGraphics

1 - 10 of 10 Posts