Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
snotrod666 said:
Anyone else heard this rumor?? Anything Confirmed???? :confused:

I hope this photo is clear enough to make it out but is this the batmobile you are refering to?..I got two of them the other nite along with this dairy delivery treasure hunt

I also got two of the mystery car batmobile's

GOD bless
wayne james ( modelocar )

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
modelocar said:

I hope this photo is clear enough to make it out but is this the batmobile you are refering to?..I got two of them the other nite along with this dairy delivery treasure hunt

I also got two of the mystery car batmobile's

GOD bless
wayne james ( modelocar )
No that is an old one. As for this car, There are quite a few on eBay now So I am not worried about not finding one for 1.00. :wave:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea that one, looks like they are not going to be rare as those evilbay listing say. Has anyone found them in a new case. Wondering :confused: what the case ratio is??

·
Registered
793 Posts
With the amount showing up on the bay as well as now the Grand National, Dont be surprised to see them at Kdays.

·
Registered
793 Posts
CTWLSMIKE said:
People still actually look on e-bay for new First Editions? Wow.
Not really looking for first editions but theres always someone listing a week before Kdays whats actually in the Kday cases.
The Kday cases are suppose to contain SOME of the newest cars to hit the market from HotWheels. With less than a week before Kdays you start seeing the Kmart repaints and castings that were just in the sneeks already showing up on the bay, where do you think the sellers got them?
Kday cases someone got into early.

·
Banned
231 Posts
The highest one sold for just under $180 and the signed version by BARRIS himself sold for $325 and it comes with a certificate and a pin. YIPPEE!!!! Some collectors just never learn. Wait a few weeks and they'll be much cheaper!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts