·
Registered
6,355 Posts
digging the new Tjets... :thumbsup:

--rick

·
Registered
460 Posts
It's been a good while since AW has come out with something that I want to buy. I really like the T-jet offerings and the Batmobile. Still wish that there was a straight repop of the Aurora T-jet Batmobile though.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
this is cool

I happen to like to collect the different HO Batmobiles. Not that I have a lot of them. I happen to see the new proto-type of the Batmobile at IHobby and thought it was just that...a proto-type. It was very cool and much larger than the older T-Jet version. If this is what's coming out, I can't wait!!!

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Those Camaros look like late 60's JL/ Hot Wheels cars that were transferred onto a chassis. Very nice.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I happen to like to collect the different HO Batmobiles. Not that I have a lot of them. I happen to see the new proto-type of the Batmobile at IHobby and thought it was just that...a proto-type. It was very cool and much larger than the older T-Jet version. If this is what's coming out, I can't wait!!!

I too am excited to see a 60's Batmobile, but can't for the life of me figure out why they making this for the speciality 4 gear chassis!?! :freak:

-------------------------
www.SlotCarJohnnies.com

·
Model Murdering
7,331 Posts
Yeah...

I too am excited to see a 60's Batmobile, but can't for the life of me figure out why they making this for the speciality 4 gear chassis!?! :freak:

www.SlotCarJohnnies.com
...me too. A fairly faithful representation but the "hi-jacker" thing threw me.
I'm optimistic though, given that it's at near 1/64 so there's room to play and a hope for creating some normalcy.

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
as Mr. Spock would say;

"There are always possibilities"

How does the new Mega-G wheelbase match up to the 4-gear? Should be close, no?

·
Registered
1,730 Posts

www.SlotCarJohnnies.com
...me too. A fairly faithful representation but the "hi-jacker" thing threw me.
I'm optimistic though, given that it's at near 1/64 so there's room to play and a hope for creating some normalcy.
I agree with both of you. The rear wheel on that Batmobile is too big for me. But I'll still get one when it comes out. Maybe Autoworld will repop the Batmobile as a Thunderjet 500.

I like the Thunderjet 500's. I bet it'll be a popular release.

Randy.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts