Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got these at a local auction for the Ferrari ( I like Ferraris, you know) but can't find info on the hauler or van... any help??

·
Stagger, stagger, crawl.
2,945 Posts
Rob! Rob! Rob! :freak:
I know but I'm not telling! :eek:

·
Premium Member
2,483 Posts
robmcin said:
Got these at a local auction for the Ferrari ( I like Ferraris, you know) but can't find info on the hauler or van... any help??

So could someone Please tell us what it is and who made it ?Very cool piece of diecast you have there nice cars too!!!!!

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK, I was just teasing you all...... the 4 cars on the trailer are real Topper cars. The hauler and the VW exist only in the mind of our very own modsquad.

Using Photoshop and a Topper ElDorado he created the Car Hauler and I can't remember what else he used for the VW type bus.

Pretty cool, though, huh???

:wave:

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Yes, very cool. ya know, it's funny... I was thinkin when I first saw it that the front bumper of the hauler looked familiar...

And Mod, you're quite the Photoshop genius. Very impressive. :thumbsup:

--rick

·
Premium Member
2,483 Posts
robmcin said:
OK, I was just teasing you all...... the 4 cars on the trailer are real Topper cars. The hauler and the VW exist only in the mind of our very own modsquad.

Using Photoshop and a Topper ElDorado he created the Car Hauler and I can't remember what else he used for the VW type bus.

Pretty cool, though, huh???

:wave:
Thanks for filling me in I searched the net for a couple of hours trying to find who made that hauler and how to get one :tongue:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts