Hobbyist Forums banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Just saw the press release, the molds come from Round 2 and are molds from Pyro, Superior, Lindberg, Adams, Educational Products and Varney. They include aircraft, ships, sci-fi, wildlife, antique guns, figures and science subjects. They stated that some of the molds would go into production for 4th quarter 2020.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
There are LOTS of kits I'd like to see from those manufacturers! Adams alone had a lot of '50s missile kits, and I've just gotten into the models of old pistols and rifles. My younger brother used to build them in the 60's and early 70's and they were beautiful right out of the box, no paint.

Larry

·
Registered
5,773 Posts
Just saw the press release, the molds come from Round 2 and are molds from Pyro, Superior, Lindberg, Adams, Educational Products and Varney. They include aircraft, ships, sci-fi, wildlife, antique guns, figures and science subjects. They stated that some of the molds would go into production for 4th quarter 2020.
Pyro and Adams is interesting! Is it known if ALL the Lindberg kits were transferred or just the ones that PL didn't have any interest in?

I don't think I'm familiar with Superior or Varney.

I just wish Atlantis would communicate more, and be a bit more aggressive in releasing. I know that's not a great idea in the current market business-wise, but still. There's a bunch of Aurora helicopters needing release! :)

·
BANNED
7,983 Posts
heck, it took years for Atlantis to even begin manufacturing again after a long, long time of promises and miss-steps.
I know that some of us don't have an eternity left in which to realize some of our goals, but I think we have to accept what limitations are placed that are out of our control.
if you know the "serenity prayer", say it.
say it aloud so you can hear yourself saying it.
listen to the message it conveys.
breath in through your mouth, deeply.
breath out through your nose, slowly.
three times.
relax

·
Registered
5,773 Posts
Me too. I never had Monogram's Red Baron kit, but Revell's "Baron and his Funfdecker Fokker" kit should do nicely. If, that is, the Schulz estate ever changes their mind(s) and works a deal with Revell to reissue Monogram's "Snoopy and his Sopwith Camel" kit.
As well as Snoopy and his Bugatti. That was a fun kit and ran really well! :)

21 - 35 of 35 Posts