Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received an email from Atlantis Toy and hobby. It included this potentially interesting line

"Look for some big news from Atlantis on Licensing In July!"

I wonder what it could be?

The "Six million dollar man" kits were MPC I think. Could they have gotten the molds from R2?

Or the movie "The Day the Earth Stood Still". There could be a saucer kit, with or without Gort and Klaatu.
Or a large Gort kit.

Or maybe the old "Rat Patrol" kits?

The email also said "The Invaders" saucer is still about 4 weeks out.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Maybe they've finally convinced the Schulz estate to let them re-issue the old Monogram "Snoopy and his Sopwith Camel" kit.
Yes please! I have a friend who is RABID for the line of Snoopy kits to return. I'd like to see the Bugatti, myself.

And maybe the goofy 'flight control console' that Monogram made, so you could 'fly' your model planes. I recall the Snoopy Sopwith Camel had a mounting spot that would accept the flight control 'stem'.

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Seeing as they had a load of kits from Revell I wonder if they got the Dune kits from the 80s seeing as there's a new Dune movie this year? There again Revell Germany might own them (if they still exist of course).

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
If they can get their hands on the moulds then I wonder if they could use the wheels of the sandcrawler for the spice harvester wheels seeing as they look so similar?

·
Registered
577 Posts
On their facebook page they show a photo of numerous crates filled with molds. In the comments that they replied to they said there were not Monogram or Aurora molds.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts