Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any rock solid information on the new aoshima airwolf diecast model kit? I was told it needs glue which doesn't make much sense to me on a diecast kit. I googled it multiple times and nobody's site seems to know anything.

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
Does anyone have any rock solid information on the new aoshima airwolf diecast model kit? I was told it needs glue which doesn't make much sense to me on a diecast kit. I googled it multiple times and nobody's site seems to know anything.
I've seen the kit in plastic AND diecast from Aoshima, and I assumed you'd need glue of some kind for the diecast... they also made it completely built as well. All out of my price range though, so I recently got a 1:48 Kitech model on eBay ($15.00).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The diecast kits haven't come out yet, they supposed to be released at the end of this month. I have a feeling these are the prebuilt kits, toynewsi said the 1:48 kits were "back" which leads me to believe these are re-releases.

BBTS has them up.

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
BBTS has them up.
I looked, re-releases seems unlikely to me, probably just old stock found recently as they say "Packaging condition is verified to be 80% mint."
VERY nice item, but I have a model the same scale waiting to be built & it won't make my car insurance payment late.:thumbsup:
EDIT: Well, they say that on BRAND NEW items as well, I may be wrong.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I looked, re-releases seems unlikely to me, probably just old stock found recently as they say "Packaging condition is verified to be 80% mint."
VERY nice item, but I have a model the same scale waiting to be built & it won't make my car insurance payment late.:thumbsup:
EDIT: Well, they say that on BRAND NEW items as well, I may be wrong.

I have the clean matte and cobalt versions of the prebuilt kits, I didn't get the weathered matte black. I think the metallic black is the hard to find one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts