Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I happen to come across a few pieces that I didn't have in my collection of Sledsters so I pulled the trigger and bought all 8 of these from a seller in Australia.

The seller had 1 other piece that I didn't have but I couldn't give them what they wanted for it so I had to leave it behind.

I believe I own 45 different Sledsters to date - I am always on the hunt for different ones that I do not have.

Well onto the pictures

Diecastspace.com 1st Anniversary Sledster 1 of 50 Made

Diecastspace.com Summer Smash Sledster 2010 1 of 25 Made

Diecastspace.com Beach Baller Sledster Purple CHASE 1 of 5 Made

Diecastspace.com Sledster with Purple/Pink Skulls 1 of 50 Made

Diecastspace.com Staff Member Girls Sledster 1 of 1 Made ( Not too sure if it's the only 1 made, but I am researching it to find out how many were made )

Las Vegas Convention 2010 Sledster 1 of 10 Made ( Customised by AL Gonzalez )

Sledster - Trailer Nitro Fuels Rusty Tanker 1 of 24 Made

Sledster - Trailer Monster Energy Drink 1 of 1 Made ( Another one that I am researching to see if this is the only 1 made )

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you everyone for your kind words.... The detail that goes into each one is remarkable from the Originals that Lou produced to the Code 3 that are shown above. They are a nice touch to my collection. My Jada Cars now have Tanker Trucks to play with. :D

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Those are sweet. Congrats. How big are they in length ??
Original one-of-a-kind design
Individually numbered holographic decal
Oversize Acrylic display case on mirrored base
Over 9.75 inches in length
18 individual wheels
Metal body & chassis fully painted & detailed
Jeweled headlights
Removable separate front & rear bumpers

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Amazing, how many more do you need?
Thanks Craig.....

Only 1 that I know of ( K&N Sledster )

All the rest that I have seen are Code 3 Sleds which I will be on the hunt for when I am out and about at the Shows.

If they are priced right I will drop the cash but if they are priced too high I will walk away as I know their were more made than that 1.

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
WOW !!! Awesome stuff there... I met AL Gonzalez at the 2010 convention... He took some pics of some HWs he painted in my buddy's, Vernon Stamm's dios that was set up in our room...

Pure awesome stuff... That's for sure !!! And I would like to know how thick your payment book is ? LOL !!!

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey Steve :wave:

Awesome pieces you posted up. :thumbsup:

Yea, I have to say AL Gonzalez makes some very detailed pieces :thumbsup:

How thick is my pocket book you ask ??? Used to be thick till these peices came into my Collection :lol: :D

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Hey Steve :wave:

Awesome pieces you posted up. :thumbsup:

Yea, I have to say AL Gonzalez makes some very detailed pieces :thumbsup:

How thick is my pocket book you ask ??? Used to be thick till these peices came into my Collection :lol: :D
I seen some of the prices on those things out there in Vegas and my jaw is still sore from hitting the ground... They are absolutely gorgeous, that's for sure... A sincere congrats on your scores and glad to see ya acquire some of those babys !!! Enjoy them !!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts