Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yes folks I went hunting for another GMP Diecast....this time a 118 1971 Pontiac GTO 455HO....in Black one of 600 #0061....Thanks to my buddy (Fred) at SmokinWheels store in Patterson NY...hopefully if its not raining on Sunday am heading up to James Baird State Park, NY for the Car Show June 3rd for some more hunting of 164s and 118s...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
That sucka is sure a sweet one... I kinda lost interest in the Goats about those years, but I gotta say that one would have brought my interest right back quickly !!! Nice one !!!

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
That sucka is sure a sweet one... I kinda lost interest in the Goats about those years, but I gotta say that one would have brought my interest right back quickly !!! Nice one !!!
I'm with stangfreak - didn't care much for the Goats after '67 but that one sure makes me look at them all over again. It is a beauty.

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Buddy!

Its funny that same feeling I had about a 8 years ago or so after I brought my First Goat a 69 Blue GTO Judge by Ertl and I thought that no other can come close to it until 2009 when I brought my Second Goat and this time it was a HWY61 teal 1966 GTO. After this at a Car Show I discovered GMP cars....And I had no plan to buy it but I did A 1970 GTO in white #250 out of 450 pieces made....after that I search for the 1971 and a red 1972...I couldn't find the 72 instead I found a 1972 Lemans 455 HO #150 that was last year....This year I must say that I was very lucky to this 1971 in Black #0061...(they had one other one too in Blue #245 but I picked the lower number one).....My next mission will be a 1965 and of course the one I missed out when GomotorBid.com was in business the 1972 Red GTO and that will complete my collection of GTOs.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm with stangfreak - didn't care much for the Goats after '67 but that one sure makes me look at them all over again. It is a beauty.
Thanks Buddy, sometime today after the Car Show I will be posting all of my collection of GTOs.....:thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts