Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

'

take straight from the bolt mag!!! i already order 2 myself!!!

Toy Cars & Models '83 Olds Cutlass Supreme

This appropriate pairing combines two names representing the tops of their lines. Toy Cars & Models Magazine is respected as the definitive information source for diecast collecting aficionados, who wait for each monthly issue to see the lasted and greatest in diecast. The aptly named Cutlass Supreme represented the pinnacle of the Cutlass line, beginning as a trim package and eventually developing its own roofline. Part of the fourth generation of Cutlass Supremes, the '83 was built on a G-body platform, and ran with a 307 cid. 140 hp. V-8.

This superb 1:64 scale captures the unmistakable essence of the '83. It is a 2007 limited edition release produced exclusively for Toy Cars & Models, with a raw diecast finish with clear coat, a detailed black interior and two-piece rubber tires with disk wheels. The packaging was also made exclusively for Toy Cars & Models and includes a picture of an actual Cutlass Supreme. For more information about Toy Cars & Models, visit www.toycarsmag.com.

·
Registered
926 Posts
I remember the 307 olds motor, we had a bunch of them in our 1983 thru 85 (I don't remember the exact year) chevy impala/caprice station wagons for the fleet

the motor was ok, but once in a while a intake mainfold would warp, plus the cruise control would never work for more than week after get it fixed

I didn't find anything on these or were to order on the toy cars and models website

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Telephone:

(800) 258-0929
Monday - Friday, 7am - 8 pm CST
Saturday, 8am - 2pm

Write to:

Toy Cars & Models
700 East State Street
Iola, WI 54990-0001

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
looks like I'll be getting a subscription to Toy Cars and Models magazine...I wonder if there is any chance of ordering 2 cars with 1 subscription? I'm going to call and find out on monday.

thanks for the heads up :) and the info

·
Registered
788 Posts
I'll pass on the raw casting. I wish JL would utilize this casting more. Would love a stock Cutlass Supreme like the blue one on the blister pack. Whitewalls, landau top or two tone paint would be awesome.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
96cutlass said:
I'll pass on the raw casting. I wish JL would utilize this casting more. Would love a stock Cutlass Supreme like the blue one on the blister pack. Whitewalls, landau top or two tone paint would be awesome.
were at in the burgh u from? pittsburgh here also

1 - 20 of 21 Posts