Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Walmart to pick up a few things and found that the dump bin had 2013s in it. This is what I found:

HW City
'70 Toyota Celica, Porsche Carrera GT, BMW M3, Subaru WRX STI, OLDS 442 W-30, Bread Box, Wheel Loader

HW Imagination
Retro-Active, Batman Live Batmobile, Mad Splash

HW Stunt
Quicksand, Citroen C4 Rally, '12 Mini Countryman Rally

HW Racing
Vandetta, Torque Twister, Super Blitzen, Growler, F1 Racer

HW Showroom
Purple Passion, '64 Lincoln Continental, Custom '58 Ford F-100, '72 Ford Fran Torino Sport, Ferrari 458 Spider, BMW 2002, Nissan Titan, Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4, Volkswagen Golf GTI

Thats all that I found, don't know if this is any new info or not, I just started collecting less than 2 weeks ago. I also found a few 2012 I was missing.

Happy Hunting

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Went to Walmart to pick up a few things and found that the dump bin had 2013s in it. This is what I found:

HW Showroom
'72 Ford Fran Torino Sport

I just started collecting less than 2 weeks ago.
Ruh roh...hope ya didn't leave something!:hat:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know about the $uper of the '72 ford gran torino sport, there was 10 of them none of them were $upers. Yes I am in Canada

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah there was only 2 of the batmobile, I only took one and left the other for someone else to find. There was one green angry bird in the imagination cards but it was of the 2012 collection. I guess from now on all 2012 cars will be on the new style of long cards

·
Premium Member
8,993 Posts
Welcome to Hobbytalk.com Aresis. Nice Finds Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
Post pics of them all! Or at least the Celica and the Golf GTI.

Welcome :wave:

Oh, and where is Waterloo?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
There are a few of the cars (I think I am at my limit for pictures), thanks all for the welcome. And for those who are asking Waterloo is in Ontario

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We dont have a K-Mart in Canada anymore, haven't for probably 10 years maybe they are just releasing a few up here to keep us happy. I went to two other walmarts near by and they didn't have any though so maybe the one store got lucky

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
HW Showroom
Purple Passion
Ferrari 458 Spider
BMW 2002
Nissan Titan

That's something that always pisses me off about Mattel.....The Nissan Titan & Ferrari you have pictured are the same ones that are supposed to be one of the "First to Market" vehicles at KMart day this Saturday...According to Mattel at HWC..........:confused:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts