Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
Oh I don't know what to do. Some of these look decent enough, except I already have three or four different versions of each. Might get the Oshkosh when I see it. And the Frost Fighter. It's generic but I could imagine it in a scene of 30 Days Of Night. I wonder how much metal is in that boat. The Civic might be a desperate purchase when I see it, at the moment it's a bit like a granny mobile. That blue truck is ok but I have one variation of it and that's probably enough.

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
The boat looks as plastic as could be.

Every one there that I would want I already have in more mature paint schemes. I could see getting another Europa.

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
Oh I don't know what to do. Some of these look decent enough, except I already have three or four different versions of each. Might get the Oshkosh when I see it. And the Frost Fighter. It's generic but I could imagine it in a scene of 30 Days Of Night. I wonder how much metal is in that boat. The Civic might be a desperate purchase when I see it, at the moment it's a bit like a granny mobile. That blue truck is ok but I have one variation of it and that's probably enough.
thought about that when i picked them up...lol oh the boat from what i can see looks like the haul is metal.i have not opend mine but it looks like it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts