Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Those are sweet. Somebody is doing their job at Maisto. There are a few in there that I will definitely get my hands on.

·
Banned
5,866 Posts
they are actually down in price quite a bit as they reduced the packaging cost and went back to a standard card.

They used to be in the $7.99 to 9.99 range at retail.

Couple there that are must haves as well as a few that I will have to split up.

That blue/white chevy pickup with the drag rims and tires is stellar. The Earnhardt knock off is rather cool as well.

Wish I could find the last couple RED 100s - not sure if that line is done or what but they have not released like the last 5 or 6 yet ....

·
Registered
622 Posts
Will you have these available? It'll save me a bundle, rather than driving all over the place in search of them.

Thanks,
Jimmy
they are actually down in price quite a bit as they reduced the packaging cost and went back to a standard card.

That blue/white chevy pickup with the drag rims and tires is stellar. The Earnhardt knock off is rather cool as well.

Wish I could find the last couple RED 100s - not sure if that line is done or what but they have not released like the last 5 or 6 yet ....

·
Banned
5,866 Posts
Will you have these available? It'll save me a bundle, rather than driving all over the place in search of them.

Thanks,
Jimmy
Will be contacting them on Monday to find out the status on things.

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
Pretty cool I guess exept for the '57 Chevy flat bed has regular passenger car rims on the back.
It waaaaay should have duallys with deep dish medium duty TRUCK rims.
That part is a little too unrealistic for my tastes.

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Thanks for the pics! The two Police and Taxi sets are definitely on my to get list.
I wish they were $6.00. The local WMs here raised the prices another $2.00 on the series already hanging in early December. I haven't been in the store recently to see if they've been lowered.

·
Registered
113 Posts

What are the 5 or 6?
BBVEGA

1 - 20 of 31 Posts