Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This year's LightningFest Pace car casting will be the Shelby Daytona Cobra. The following details on the casting will include;

1. Pearl white paint job.
2. Special Fest graphics designed by our own Mike Groothuis of Playing Mantis.
3. Special LightningFest photo card included on standard Classic Gold blister.
4. Serialized from 1-500
5. 250 castings will have a red interior, 250 castings will have a white interior.
6. Hard plastic wheels for gravity racing. Tires will read "LightningFest"

450 of the castings will be offered for sale on HobbyTalk starting November 6th, 8:00pm Indiana time on this thread. Any order before that time will not be accepted. These will be sold in sets of two since there are two different color interiors. Each set of two is 30.00 plus 5.00 s/h. Please add 2.00 s/h extra if you desire an additional set (one set 35.00, two sets 67.00). Cars are packed random so numbers will not be in serialized order.

Mike G will add a post that shows this year's graphics soon.

Go Fest 2005!

Mark:thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
MARKHOS said:
Is that good or bad?

It knocked my socks off. Bravo work Mike G......the new master!
Definitely good! I guess I was so speechless, it was all I could type! How good is this? My favorite car as the fest car, and the Hobbytalk Z coming in another month. BRAVO!

R

·
0 Posts
MARKHOS said:
Right now it is 11:06 In time.
Hey Mark, since time changes on Sat/Sun this weekend, perhaps you could post the Indiana time again late Friday afternoon, Nov 5???

Oh, mainly because Indiana seems to do its own thing about what time zone they are in :freak:

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Great idea!

Past experience dictates these will not sell out in on day. Keep in mind the Camaro took a couple days to sell out and I still had some left over at the end to sell onesy twosy. This is kinda something new since each pair of castings you get has a different color interior. If you want a set to keep blistered and a set to play with you'll need to make some decisions. I think these will go over well. We'll see on the 6th I guess.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
i would love to buy one but will not have computer acess at that time..

would anyone be interested in buying a set for me saturday and i will get with them sunday and make it worth their time?

1 - 20 of 61 Posts