Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Thought you might like to know that there are new 1:64 Shelby Collectibles hitting Toys R Us now ! Here are the pictures....

A few more to follow .......

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are the last two ....

There are twelve new ones total. Well actually ten new ones. The '68 Shelby GT500KR fastback (red) and '68 Shelby GT500KR convertible (black) are identical to the ones released by Restoration Hardware. I did not pick up the Cobra Daytona Coupe, so I borrowed the picture from an ePay auction.

Take care and have a great night all. Good hunting !

Scott

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Thanks for the pics. Will be looking for these ones.
Doesn't Craig Jackson of Barrett-Jackson fame own the real '68 EXP500? It was built with an independent rear suspension & was fuel-injected at one time.

·
340 with 727 Tourqeflight
2,930 Posts
Thanks for the pics. Will be looking for these ones.
Doesn't Craig Jackson of Barrett-Jackson fame own the real '68 EXP500? It was built with an independent rear suspension & was fuel-injected at one time.
Unless he's sold it. The article I read on it in Hemming's Muscle Machines stated that it was in non-running condition, but that was probably 3-4 years ago.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Scott..... thanks for the heads up and updating the list. Looks like a good release except for the pink and aqua colors??? I'm glad I only paid $5 for those Restoration Hardware cars considering they are now showing up as regular releases. The RH boxes are pretty cool though.

I'm not crazy about the pink coloring of the Daytona coupe, but I'd sure like to find one of those blue ones on the list. When was that released? I am also still waiting for the Blue Shelby GT convertible to be released.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Those new 1:64's still haven't shown up at my TRU yet. However, I did see some new 1:24 and 1:18 cars. I always have trouble getting a hold of the 1:64's :(

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Those new 1:64's still haven't shown up at my TRU yet. However, I did see some new 1:24 and 1:18 cars. I always have trouble getting a hold of the 1:64's :(
I don't know if I will see these new 1/64's unless they show up at one of my usual OLD's. I will most likely be snagging a couple of those 1/24's rather soon though :)

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
If anyone has a Menards store in town, better check there as well. That's where I snagged most of the new one's shown here. :thumbsup: Also Scott, there's an error in your listings with the 2008 GT500 KR. The Black model does have Flat Black stripes. :wave:

·
Registered
8 Posts
The local Toys R Us got in the 1/24 2010 GT500 mustangs and the Cobra's. The mustangs were black/blue stripes, light blue/red stripes, and Red/white stripes. The cobras were yellow and red. Did'nt look too bad and listed at $19.99.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts