Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We are taking pre-orders by email for both the 1/43 and 1/18 Batmobile.

1/43 Batmobile - $15.00 if pre-ordered

1/18 Batmobile - $23.50 if pre-ordered

Just send us an email with what you want and name and address and we will be sure you get them.

[email protected]

Thanks

Rob & Sherry

Prices will be $22.50 for the 1/43 and $32.00 for the 1/18 once they are in stock.

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Really dumb question but do those prices include shipping?

I always said, the company that first does the Barris Batmobile, I will be eternally in debt to. Not only are they going to do a Mainline but also two other scales and it looks like three levels of detail on the 1:18th? Oh my. This is one time I really hope they over produce something because I'll probably buy every Blue card I see in the buck range.

You know after the JL direction I really started to take a step back in die-cast and re-evaluate my collecting focus. With this latest HW I must say Mattel is really looking attractive to me again, I don't mind "toy" issues because to me that is what they are and when on sale and easily under a Buck, it sure is refreshing to see.

For low run detail I'm really considering GL and for the low end fix, HW"s sure looks good again. I'm not a completist so picking and choosing is fine by me. 75 cents for a car leaves little pain in the pocket book but when I fish out 4.00 plus for a car that a hood doesn't open and the wheels sit poorly grows tiring.

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Mark Hosaflook said:
Really dumb question but do those prices include shipping?

I always said, the company that first does the Barris Batmobile, I will be eternally in debt to. Not only are they going to do a Mainline but also two other scales and it looks like three levels of detail on the 1:18th? Oh my. This is one time I really hope they over produce something because I'll probably buy every Blue card I see in the buck range.

You know after the JL direction I really started to take a step back in die-cast and re-evaluate my collecting focus. With this latest HW I must say Mattel is really looking attractive to me again, I don't mind "toy" issues because to me that is what they are and when on sale and easily under a Buck, it sure is refreshing to see.

For low run detail I'm really considering GL and for the low end fix, HW"s sure looks good again. I'm not a completist so picking and choosing is fine by me. 75 cents for a car leaves little pain in the pocket book but when I fish out 4.00 plus for a car that a hood doesn't open and the wheels sit poorly grows tiring.
MARK! Your alive! I didnt think we'd see you today. Being in morning and all...

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Lpgeoteacher said:
MARK! Your alive! I didnt think we'd see you today. Being in morning and all...
I THINK I'm alive. Late game, lack of respect from family and die-cast companies has me frequently questioning this idea but yes, I think I'm alive.:)

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Rob,
Email sent. Thank you for the HUGE price break with pre-ordering! :thumbsup:

Is HW doing a 1:64 Barris Batmobile on a blue card?

I agree w/ RobDog - it will be interesting to see the differences in detail between scales!

- Mark

·
Registered
195 Posts
Savings of $15 for the pair! That's cool. How long will this offer be good for? Will you combine shipping? I blow my toy budget already this month and already spending next month's money! Now I can tell myself I am saving money later by spending money now!? (does that make sense?)

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Offer is good until we sell out or they hit the door, whichever comes first. Always combine shipping

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
Mac,

Have they hit the door yet?. Is there time left to pre order?.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts