Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just posted a "What You Get" photo of our upcoming 1:4050 NU BSG Cylon Base Ship kit, which will be released mid-month. Here she is:

http://www.fantastic-plastic.com/CylonBaseStarCatalogPage.htm

The three weird "stumps" in the lower lefthand corner are the alternate "blasted" arms for the Season 5 RTF version. And the big hexagon in the upper right is the display stand base.

Scott Lowther did the pattern. Dave "Blappy" Guertin did a magnificent job with the casting (The photo shows the parts right out of the bag -- no flash!), and Mana Studios grew the base from a STL file Scott drew.

The kit will be $75.00 and in scale with TimeSlip's NU BSG. If you still haven't reserved your copy, you can do so by writing me at [email protected].

Thanks for looking!

·
Premium Member
8,334 Posts
Nice! What's the "length" of the main parts? Curious to know.

The three weird "stumps" in the lower lefthand corner are the alternate "blasted" arms for the Season 5 RTF version.
There's/was a 5th Season of BSG?!? Whoa! :eek:

And here I thought there were only Four Seasons! :p

A nicer way for me to have said that w/o trying to give you a hard time is that there were only four seasons of BSG. The Basestar to which you're referring showed up halfway thru the 4th - and Final - season, BTW. Just had to give you a hard time, Allen! :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts