Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
I'll definitely be grabbing a few of those :)

"The decals you see are prototypes and will be tweaked to lighten them considerably"

Good, good, good!!!! the aztecing on the prototype looks way too exaggerated.

·
Banned
3,134 Posts
bleh. Looks like Ironman took a stab at it.

Get it? Looks too...

Stark

I kill me! :jest:

·
Registered
325 Posts
IIRC Round 2 has set aside JPs order.

Now what would be really spiff is if they'd sell just a sprue set w/o any decals. Bagged preferable (to get it as cheap as possible).

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
I'm most probably wrong but is it my imagination or do the Enterprise parts in that photo look as if they have an engraved aztec pattern on them?

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I'm most probably wrong but is it my imagination or do the Enterprise parts in that photo look as if they have an engraved aztec pattern on them?
Personally I think it's just the aztec pattern they choose to use, it's not subtle enough and throws out that affect. That's what I am hoping anyway....:hat:

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
Personally I think it's just the aztec pattern they choose to use, it's not subtle enough and throws out that affect. That's what I am hoping anyway....:hat:

I think you're talking about the built resin mock up in those photo's. I'm talking about the actual unbuilt parts in that one photo.

·
Banned
3,134 Posts
sure they didn't just use the Art Asylum one for this?

·
Banned
3,134 Posts
just that the bumps on top the nacelles are bright green where they're supposed to be red or blue.

·
Registered
956 Posts
I'm glad he said they are 'lightening' the decals - that thing looks like it's go the mumps!

But it's a beautiful kit and I can't wait to see it in stores!

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Boo YA!!! Glad the decals are being lightened, but I'd have taken them as is anyway!
Just was too excited for this kit!!!!!!! :woohoo:

And holy spit, they're releasing 50 kits between now & the end of 2010?!?! :freak:
Twenty of them are sci-fi?!?! :eek:
I'm in heaven & I'll be broke by this time :cool:next year.

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
I'll definitely be grabbing a few of those :)

"The decals you see are prototypes and will be tweaked to lighten them considerably"

Good, good, good!!!! the aztecing on the prototype looks way too exaggerated.
To me it looks like a zebra, but istead of black & white it's grey & white.:jest:

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Boo YA!!! Glad the decals are being lightened, but I'd have taken them as is anyway!
Just was too excited for this kit!!!!!!! :woohoo:

And holy spit, they're releasing 50 kits between now & the end of 2010?!?! :freak:
Twenty of them are sci-fi?!?! :eek:
I'm in heaven & I'll be broke by this time :cool:next year.
Read again. They are bringing out 50 kits by the MIDDLE of 2010!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts