Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 487 Posts

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
how about some info nick would be nice to make some plans. saw you posted the first race was at madness on the 17th of this month:freak: :freak: didnt see anything on the neot sight either. no news is not good news lol. see ya trackside

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Have to say to start it the weekend after the birds wasn't that great of a plan if you are looking for the beast turnout. I doubt Mike will make it and a whole bunch of others. Would actually like to see a schedule announced somewhere too, maybe on the NEOT thread. The first race being officially confirmed less than 2 weeks before it is happening and not even on it's intended thread pretty much sucks. Forgive me if the schedule is posted somewhere else but I checked the NEOT thread and Nick's website and see nothing! Terry V.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
No races at maximus this year? Oh ya Nick will Chris have the Komodos for sale, i am not sure if i am going to run 19t or not but want to be able to make the decision later. thanks Mike

4,990 Posts
ud21 said:
No races at maximus this year? Oh ya Nick will Chris have the Komodos for sale, i am not sure if i am going to run 19t or not but want to be able to make the decision later. thanks Mike

K&N has (and will continue) to have them available for $25 - maybe that will be a way to get you back at K&N!!!!! LOL

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Nick, why aren't there any races at Maximus? They had the best turnouts for the entire series races. I understand that you droped Speedzone which makes sense but why drop Maximus.

1 - 20 of 487 Posts