Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great models, except that the rear window on the Iso has no been stuck down properly - a little bit of glue will sort that, when I buy some. The models are made of resin & very well detailed, inside & out.

Monteverdi 375L (1969)

Iso Rivolta GT (1963)

Both used American V8s - the Iso a Chevy unit, whilst the Monteverdi had a Chrysler engine.

Steve

·
Registered
343 Posts
Very nice. I would like a Monteverdi model; I have none (though do have several Isos).

I am quite sure I have never seen a Monteverdi model but I did see a 1:1 scale real one on the streets of my then neighborhood in Denver in 1974.

- ranchero -

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very nice. I would like a Monteverdi model; I have none (though do have several Isos).

I am quite sure I have never seen a Monteverdi model but I did see a 1:1 scale real one on the streets of my then neighborhood in Denver in 1974.

- ranchero -
Thanks - Neo are making several Monteverdis, they've already released the Safari (an SUV similar to a Range Rover or Mercedes G-wagen) & a Hai is to follow. Matchbox made a Hai in the '70s - other than this, I can't think of any other model Monteverdis either.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts