Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a wireless router for my puter
OK so everybody knows I have no idea what types there are or what they are all about
I know you can hook up to them thats about it
I need a easy one or one soemone will help me hook up
I know a lot of you folks have updated left and right on computer stuff and have some lying around so Help a fellow RC out and send me one

I have a wireless-g PCI adapter that is from linksys and I would like to put that in my desktop and also run my laptop That way I can clean up the wires around the shop

I am trying to do this so my son can work on the net while we are at the shop and he can do more reading games on the net He really likes learning that way and it is helping him.
I need to be able to do stuff on my desktop at the same time too
So LMK whats out there and if you need money for it
Or may be a few parts for it in trade

BTW I do have a d-link di-624 that I can't seem to get working I had soemone here trying to get it up and running and after an hour and 1/2 we got it to work once and than went to move it where it needed to be and nothing

Thanks

·
Registered
548 Posts
i have a netgear and a few more

have a netgear and a few more wireless g i think have to look . what ya got for trade Bro LOL:wave:

·
Premium Member
8,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Right now it is still working so I think it just needed more time to warm up taht we where allowing it to do
Stan I need ya to call me brother I need the passanger rear wheel bearing for my 2005 Dodge Magnum SXT wagon
231 445 0958 I treid your cell a few times but nothin
Thanks folks

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
Right now it is still working so I think it just needed more time to warm up taht we where allowing it to do
Stan I need ya to call me brother I need the passanger rear wheel bearing for my 2005 Dodge Magnum SXT wagon
231 445 0958 I treid your cell a few times but nothin
Thanks folks
see what ya get for buyin a dodge....lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts