Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Fred has helped me out this year as well. As a new Q-scale and WCM racer, I didn't know where to go for parts. Thanks Fred for stepping up. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
Fred,
Will you be at NCS race at MPR? Will you have some of those hard to come by WCM parts with you.:wave:
At this time I plan to be there and yes I will have parts with me.
Thanks, Guys for the comments, I try to help out fellow racers where I can. Good things will be coming out of WCM in the near future.

·
Registered
754 Posts
I will be bringing a brand new older wcm chassis with me to lansing. It is the one that has the extra room on the left side. It is never had anything mounted to it. Selling it for a friend. $250. Jr and i also will have a new wcm cage chassis for sale with us as well.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I will be bringing a brand new older wcm chassis with me to lansing. It is the one that has the extra room on the left side. It is never had anything mounted to it. Selling it for a friend. $250. Jr and i also will have a new wcm cage chassis for sale with us as well.
Something for me to think about there. Is the new chasis a "NEW improved chassis" or just a new "old cage style"

·
Registered
754 Posts
Its a brand new just welded up and powder coated wcm red. Terrence has Jr taking it with us if someone wants to buy. Its the same full cage as before. $475 i believe. Jr will know.

·
Premium Member
891 Posts
Any one know were i can get a upper a-arm and the mounting block and pen for a WCM?
I believe we have these parts in stock, as said before drop Terrence an email and he should be able to help. Fred Murray is also a great resource for parts and information. He is a great guy and has helped us out considerably while WCM is in this transitional period of getting things sorted for the future. Rest assured we are working on it and hope to have things streamlined in the coming months. Its slow going right now and at times frustrating for all of us, all we can do is ask for your patience.

Thanks

Chris Hogue

1 - 15 of 15 Posts