Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a Hobby Shop and I have a customer looking for Doors, railing windows and other stuff for a Bird house
It is the size of doll houses and I can't seem to find any companies that have wooden stuff like this

Please LMK if anybody can help me
Thanks
Casey
KC Hobbies

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
There are companies that make stuff like this, but you might have a better chance finding something like this on evilbay. That's one place I know for sure that has it - doll house sized parts. I know what you mean, but finding individual parts for a bird house will be hard. It'd be easier to commission someone to make something like this. I've been an avid birdwatcher for over ten years now. It'd be great to see someone do a birdhouse that looks more like a real house! I'd be up to a challenge like this, but I have too many things on my plate now. I'm finishing up some parts for customers, so this (birdhouse) is in the works - that's one for a future project, not one for the present moment.

~ Chris​

·
Oxidation Genius
31,301 Posts
Well, I know there are dollhouse supply sites out there, my wife uses them all the time. I'll ask her when she gets home.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts