Hobbyist Forums banner

Need some TC4 Help Please!!!

748 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  jeffbhhs 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello all,
I have a TC4 was RTR made some changes, springs, aluminum cvds, and one or two other small things...My car just cannot get as fast as the other people at the track...I am about 4-6 laps off of the pace...Right now I am having some major tire issues, I am running 40 shore in front and 37 LR and 35 RR...The right rear is MUCH smaller than the other tires and this is where my problem lies, it seems that I cannot get the car around the track(basically the car spins if that tire is full size) unless this tire is smaller, it started out full size and wore it self down from about 2.5" to about 2.3" now the other tires on the car are still pretty close to 2.5"...I am in desperate need of some help...Anything you can provide would help...I run Oval carpet stock motor Epic... If you have a TC4 setup it would greatly be appreatiated, I really need to get my car handling and faster... I am at the point of being VERY frustrated since I am running so far behind the leaders.. Thank you all in advance Jeff

#2 ·
There is a gigantic thread titled "Touring Ovals" that is on this same page. There is probably a basic setup in there somewhere.

http://www.hobbytalk.com/bbs1/showthread.php?t=128161

Step #1 is to ask the other guys at the track for help........... They can see stuff on the car that can't be seen on the net. No amount of setup help will compensate for a bent hingepin or shock shaft, bad bearings, or a bad servo.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.