Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a clown on facebook taking my pictures of dios, my toy room, and my customs and passing them on as his own !!!
Here is a PM another member from another site sent me sent me:

There's some guy on Facebook called Robert Vasco who is posting a lot of your pics on the facebook group page called
1:64 Diecast Nuts. I know you put a lot of time and effort in setting up and taking your pics and I'd be pissed if someone started taking my pics and posting them without my permission. I've called this guy out on the facebook page and told him he should not be taking credit for them. Just thought you should know.

If anyone can go to this page and help me blow this clowns ego out of the water, please help me out !!! Thanks,
Stangfreak

http://www.facebook.com/groups/361824467164371/

http://www.facebook.com/robert.vasco.7

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
just report him as a fake person or someone underage or just click other and explain the situation, give credible proof and you are golden.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
What a PUNK, he has your diecast room and alot of your photos in his album section Steve.

I am still trying to figure out Facebook again as I booted using Facebook as its a Hacking Site that is un-protected for any user.... I lost 10+ accounts to date and stopped using it because of the Hacking. I'll play around it to see if I can turn this punk upside down in stealing your photos. :freak:

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Only way for me to turn this FOOL upside down is to add him as a friend which I refuse to add him.

Sorry Steve, I cant help ya on my end :eek:

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Only way for me to turn this FOOL upside down is to add him as a friend which I refuse to add him.

Sorry Steve, I cant help ya on my end :eek:
Thanks so much... I know there is a way to post replys to the pics of mine that he is posting... I'll find it...
Thanks buddy, so cool of ya !!!

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
steve i tryed.. but as said you have to be freind to get in.
only thing i might sujest is water marking your pics.

ok i got in the back door by using the bottom link you posted. he has a crap load of your stuff on there.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Thanks so much... I know there is a way to post replys to the pics of mine that he is posting... I'll find it...
Thanks buddy, so cool of ya !!!
I tried to also steve but was not able to post a comment or even like the pictures. I send you a friends request by the was it is Reds_Diecast.

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
Yeah couldnt post to pictures but did send a message.

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Thanks a bunch for all the help guys... If ya go to this link and click on the link in the upper right hand corner, you can get approved to join and post comments... That's what I did and the jack~ass is now busted !!!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/361824467164371/

The clown has been booted from the site... Here's a few posts from the moderator:

Eddie Deitzler:
Please post only original photos. If you do post someone elses media, please acknowledge the creator. Thanx

Eddie Deitzler:
I booted and banned Robert. The "What a dildo" comment put me over the top. If you can't play nice you ain't gonna be here.

Ya know, I hate to see that happen, but he got nasty about being busted out !!! Why do people have to be that way... He is 110% in the wrong !!!

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
ya saw where he was banned:thumbsup:
protect your stuff - water mark it

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
That is great news Steve :thumbsup:

Love seeing people like that get banned as you are right, he is 110% in the wrong for taking and claiming your pictures were his.

What's sad is he will get back on Facebook with another ID name and start the whole thing over again.

What a Douchbag .... :freak:

Ok, I'll make it PG13 for the little guys here too on HT .... That guy is a Doughboy :hat:

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
Hey Steve, I recall seeing a seller on Ebay a while back using a shop dio that looked exactly like one you've used, and that seller wasn't from Ohio. If your dios are completely original, it could have been somebody using one of your pics to sell a car.

Wish I could find it again, but it was a listing for a loose Hot Wheels with RR's as I remember.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts