Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

ok i'm in the dark about die cast but i have a z28camaro as you can tell form the pics above.

i work for charstone habitat for humanity restore and i fond it in the back room as it being cleaned out. there is all so a slot car track and cars i think. i haft to get to it. that will be posting over on the slot car boards.

im wanting to know what this car goes for. its in nice shape as you can see. all so they are wanting to know if any one wants to take it off are hands as well.

keep in mine the money is not going to me, be but to the store.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
That is a nice truck. I don't have any idea what you might get as far as price but the rig is nice.
I am sorry but I do not collect Muscle Machines, which are the 2 camaros in yoour pictures.my guess is 50 cents to a $1.00 each and for the truck $2.00 to $5.00. This is a shot in the dark. Nothing factual to back it up. on the truck, it may go as high as $10.00 but I am just guessing.
As for the track, Posting this on the slot boards is a great Idea.
Thanks for sharing,
Richard

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea i did. i though i post them up here i have seen them on ebay. the camaro was around $10-50 and didnt see the rig on the. there is a place for the batterys so i think it lights up the rig that is. just thought i post it here someone might of known or might of needed it you know.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
1/18 scale - $12 to $18
1/24 scale - $8 to $12

Could go for more but I know I could sell for those prices at a car show without a problem.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts