Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I need some help in locating a product called "Seafilm". I have done some searches in the net all have come back negative. Is it known by any other name ?, Is it sold by the sheet ?. if so in what sizes ?. Colors ?. Any help would be appreciated.

John
AZbuilder

·
Never lost for words
2,123 Posts
I had no luck either but I see that Federation Models includes a sheet of it with their Stargate Event Horizon kit (see http://www.federationmodels.com/products/techno/default.htm

I assume the middle picture is what you're looking for:

Cross referencing, it looks like this item came from Technomania Products in Germany. Try e-mailing them at [email protected] or better still contact Marco Scheloske (look for his e-mail address on the Hobby Talk member's list). He is or knows about Technomania.

If all else fails, try writing to FSM. They're pretty good at answering questions - just be specific about what you're looking for and how you plan to use it.

Jim

Of course, Seafilm may actually be manufactured by someone else!

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jim

Thanks for the info Jim.:D And yes, that is exactly what I am looking for and one of the uses I had planned on using it for is a resin kit of the Stargate which I am getting in the mail in a few days. Also if it comes in big enough sheets or a roll for a ship diorama I am planning.

John
AZbuilder

1 - 5 of 5 Posts