Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Gang,

Ok as you all know we are working on our new pad printing project, and I am working on a new logo to go with the custom side, as well as the business side of things. The new logo will also be used for our storefront so will need to be "toy store" feeling as we have turned into a all out toy store here in Phoenix. But yet I still want to keep my roots of diecast. Here are some samples I am leaning to. Any feedback on your best choice, or inputs would be great.

Russ

·
Atomic Punk
4,323 Posts
I like the Red,White and Blue one.
If possible, to add to the toy feel you should try changing the apostraphe into a little present. People would know it is an apostraphe but would be shaped like a little gift.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Color is important to communicate a "toy" feeling. I think you need more colors in the logo. Toys use lots of bright colors, especially primaries, in all sorts or arrangements. Some yellows, bright greens, oranges, maybe some cyan or magenta.
How about a rainbow stripe pattern running horizontally throught the letters of the word "TOYS"?

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
the MileZone and AutoZone slogans are too similar.....can you say "lawsuit", boys and girls?

agree with GO-GTO....for a toy store...you need more bright colours in your logo, however if you are targetting the Collectibles demographic...you can probably stay with the designs/colours that you have...

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
harry_ca said:
the MileZone and AutoZone slogans are too similar.....can you say "lawsuit", boys and girls?
Yeah can you guess who had Get to the Zone first? :) That's right for 7 years we had that slogan, Autozone had thiers a little over years. :thumbsup:

So no I will not change our slogan, been there for years now.

Russ

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Milezone said:
Yeah can you guess who had Get to the Zone first? :) That's right for 7 years we had that slogan, Autozone had thiers a little over years. :thumbsup:

So no I will not change our slogan, been there for years now.

Russ
prolly need to get it copyrighted then "just in case"

nothing like a big bully national chain vs small toy store lawsuit.

as far as feedback, like em all!

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
I think the "hole" in the O's is slanted the wrong way - I think it would look better slanting forward (to the right) instead of backwards (to the left)....try it and see.

I like your current logo the best, but out of these I would choose #3 & #4 (the white background is cleaner & doesn't overpower the words)

1 - 20 of 68 Posts