Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have cleared out all the KBtoys around here for the Trans Am WS6 poker car and I'm short about 15. Does anyone still see these hanging at KB (or anywere else?) I need them for some projects and was hoping I could get a few folks to do some shopping for me.

KB has them for .79-.99 a piece I'd like to be able to get several (4 or 5) at a time to save on shipping. I don't need the cards, so lose in a bubble mailer or small box would be great. Please let me know and we'll work something out. Thanks --Patrick

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ECchopper said:
I've seen a bunch of them, but I believe they're marked 2 for $5.00.
If they were at KB can you have them doa price check? I saw some that were also marked that way, but they were a missed mark down. Getting 4 or 5 (or more) at a time would make it worth the cost of shipping. Thanks

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Toy Vettes said:
If they were at KB can you have them doa price check? I saw some that were also marked that way, but they were a missed mark down. Getting 4 or 5 (or more) at a time would make it worth the cost of shipping. Thanks

I'll check it out.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, I went out tonight and picked up 3 more, they were marked 2 for 5.00 but rang at the .99. Tomorrow I head into VA to continue the search. (I did luck into a WL head to head Corvette set in my travels tonight though!)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts