Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New project, should I make it a tandem axle or just single axle stretch. Should I chop the top or regular height. Does any one recognize this saw blade and how do I get a handle for it, This is what it did to my finger after making these few cuts on the GMC panel. Please help.:eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
the saw really is made for balsa wood.or styrene cutting. you can get a handel at hobbie lobby or hobby town usa. you really need a jewlers saw.
i own one of these saws and mine came with a miter box. there great for wood or plastic.. jewlers saw can be bought at www.micromark.com and while your at it order there free book . you will be glad you did.:wave:
ps the blades you want are#22108 and #22109 you will love it

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you can make cut like this with a jewlers saw
:wave:
I have been stuck on that site since you posted it. I just barely got off. Gunn the best link I've been given in years. Thanks. I've already spent a couple of hundred dollars in my mind. I need those darn customs to sell on the bay. Thanks again.:) Vernon "The Outlaw"

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
two axles in back, one in front, imho, compare to the look between the newer mail in thunder roller and the convoys..two are always better than one.OR, LEAVE IT AT STRETCH LENGTH, THEN MAKE THE EXTRA BACK END A TRAILER..

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
two axles in back, one in front, imho, compare to the look between the newer mail in thunder roller and the convoys..two are always better than one.OR, LEAVE IT AT STRETCH LENGTH, THEN MAKE THE EXTRA BACK END A TRAILER..
I don't have the extra back end, I used that for my length (Center Piece). I wounded up with a extra front. The trailer would be cool. Thanks:thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
glad you liked the site. i hope you ordered the book. its free and will show up in 3 days. thay ship there products very quick also.:wave:

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
If this is up for a vote then put me down for just the stretch, no tandem axle, no chop!:dude:
Then after you get your saw just go crazy with the next one. Oh yeah, there will be a next one!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Take the extra front section and move the cab back a little bit. Add a beer can gas tank up front, a huge spoiler and wheelie bars out back, and a funny car scoop to the hood.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts