Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Nebula class starship - one of my favorite designs. I see that DLM has a really cool Nebula conversion. I was hoping someone here might have done the conversion and can give me some reviews and maybe some tips.

I won't be lighting it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
First I would like to say hello, this is the first time I have posted here. I have been out of the modeling seen for awhile now, due to a couple of moves and having a kid (WOW! Those can keep you really busy), but I hope to get back into it real soon. Now as for the DLM Nebula conversion kit, I have purchased a few items from DLM and I have to say I was very please everything. The resin for the Nebula was beautiful, I think I found 1 or 2 very small air bubbles, and the overall detail matched up great with AMT's Enterprise-D. The overall construction looks to be straight foward and doesn't seen to be complicated at all. For me it was a great purchase, I would recommend it.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Oh, yeh, I just opened up my conversion and....wow... the parts are awesome, but.... that doesn't help you build. Make sure to check fit of the resin halves (especially the pod). If they are warped slightly, put in hot water then clamp them together and dip in cold water to hold the shape.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts