Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help? I recently came across this car at a local thrift shop and have never seen it before. This car appears to be one solid piece of wood maybe? The car is also smaller than the regular Hot Wheels. I included a picture of a 1974 Hot Wheels EMS Paramedic Rescue Network Unit 3 Vehicle Made In Thailand so you can see the scale. Does anyone know about car? Is it a prototype of some sort? Thanks in advance.
scale.jpg

side 2.jpg

top.jpg

side.jpg

bottom.jpg

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
Can anyone help? I recently came across this car at a local thrift shop and have never seen it before. This car appears to be one solid piece of wood maybe? The car is also smaller than the regular Hot Wheels. I included a picture of a 1974 Hot Wheels EMS Paramedic Rescue Network Unit 3 Vehicle Made In Thailand so you can see the scale. Does anyone know about car? Is it a prototype of some sort? Thanks in advance.
View attachment 191550

View attachment 191551

View attachment 191552

View attachment 191553

View attachment 191554
do not think it is any kind of prototype .looks to be from some kind of kit. that is the nitro door slammer .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks renegade44

I looked at the Nitro Door Slammer and it very much resembles that line. The issue I have is, this car from Mattel does not have working wheels and in reading up on this line, these cars had a metal body which this does not. Thanks for your help in leading me to the Nitro Door Slammer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts