Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
its a service trailor by SIKU. thats all i know- need help to get more info-thnx for looking! i used a hot wheels to show scale.:thumbsup: its the coolest thing ive seen yet!

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
well i looked and looked, but didn't find anything on the siku model...but found the real truck and that ADAC is Germany/Europe's version of our AAA roadside assistance....best i could do:(

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Siku made it from '73 - '81, the wheels on yours date it around '79 or later. From '73 - '78 the cab was a Hanomag- Henschel and then they switched to a Mercedes. I have one of the older versions in my collection. Very cool truck to have...where did you find it?

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Siku made it from '73 - '81, the wheels on yours date it around '79 or later. From '73 - '78 the cab was a Hanomag- Henschel and then they switched to a Mercedes. I have one of the older versions in my collection. Very cool truck to have...where did you find it?
appreciate the pics and info----------i got three of these and i noticed the two different sets of wheels. whats a value if you had to guess for a trailor like this?!:wave:

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
appreciate the pics and info----------i got three of these and i noticed the two different sets of wheels. whats a value if you had to guess for a trailor like this?!:wave:
Hard to say for just a trailer alone. Depending on condition and variation 15.00 - 35.00 range.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts