Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys I used to race 1/24 scale slot cars about five years ago and I have caught the itch again. I had a really nice electronic controller made by Parma back then and I was wondering if someone could tell me what that controller was called. I have searched all over the internet and have yet to find this paticular controller. It was definately an electronic controller and it was made by Parma. The retail on it back then was around $120 if that helps. I am looking to buy another one but I have no idea how to search for one if I don't know what it is called. Thanks for all your help. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8 Posts
At our track in pageland we have all the slot car parts books out on the counter for our racers to look through so they can find what they want and we can order it for them. some have pictures too that might help ring a bell as to what you are looking for. as for the b.s. in monroe that is done and over with. you are welcome here as long as the b.s. stays home. I WILL NOT PUT UP WITH IT HERE.MRS.SLOT-CAR

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well Thanks Mrs Slot Car it is nice to know that I am welcome again and I will bring no BS with me but I might bring Big Donnie. LOL See you Thursday or Friday to get some parts for my first couple of builds. I have however found the controller I was looking for however it isn't listed on Parma's website anymore so I am assuming they don't make them any longer so I will have to find a used one or buy something else from you guys. Thanks, Harold

1 - 5 of 5 Posts