Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a losi Adam Drake 2, wich comes with a clutch fir a standard shaft motor. I have purchased a NovaRossi .12 Turbo head and it has a SG Shaft, Yes I wasnt paying attention when I ordered it. What can I do? is there a clutch set up that will work for it? I hope someone Knows........

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
I have a losi Adam Drake 2, wich comes with a clutch fir a standard shaft motor. I have purchased a NovaRossi .12 Turbo head and it has a SG Shaft, Yes I wasnt paying attention when I ordered it. What can I do? is there a clutch set up that will work for it? I hope someone Knows........
im sure there is, you may need to get new flywheel.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cant cut the shaft off, threads are bigger than those of a Standard shaft. Not sure what flywheel to use. Speed NT has a sg shaft, but losy tech support says the speed nt stuff wont work on the XXX-NT

·
Registered
59 Posts
there are standard cranks out there still. look on ebay if you have to. there is no SG clutch that will work with the AD2 unfortunately.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What about the clutch setup from the Losi Speed NT? It seems as though the RTR comes with an SG Shaft motor. anyone seen one of these yet? I know the bearing and clutch bell migh vary, but maybe Boca bearings has a compatable size bearing?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts