3,760 Posts
no whites in the marvel cars until round 4....they had real wheel variantions

star trek 2 had the little pearl white delta symbol on the bottom of the ships

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
cover 11 (mustangs) had white rims/chassis

none for the kbvw03

fearless funny cars had white rims/chassis plus they had the real wheel variations....not sure if any of the w/l's were available in the real wheels, the ones i have and all the rest i've seen that were w/l's had the hard plastic tires

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
universal monster r2 had white tires

model kit companions had white interiors/chassis (i found the 2004 GTO)

hope this helps a little bit :wave:

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
you still need pics of the rest of the speed racer 1997 cars....they were on the collector edition cards and had "speed racer" printed on the tires....half had gray interior and the other half had red interior....the mach 5 came with either auto-jacks or sawblades....

then there is the black interior set of 4 and the mach 5 had black saw blades....

just a thought from a die-hard speed racer fan :wave:

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
the camaro legends box set is white interior with white base. i only need the 2002 to complete my set but have had no luck finding one. :(

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
POCKETWOCKET said:
you still need pics of the rest of the speed racer 1997 cars....they were on the collector edition cards and had "speed racer" printed on the tires....half had gray interior and the other half had red interior....the mach 5 came with either auto-jacks or sawblades....

then there is the black interior set of 4 and the mach 5 had black saw blades....

just a thought from a die-hard speed racer fan :wave:
Those are hard to track down. I'm still unclear what all is out there.

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
you've got the basic sets that came on the red bottom cards, but you are missing the ones i mentioned plus the elusive mach 5 from FAO that had orange saw blades....i saw one on e-bay last year, but the seller wanted way too much money and never relisted it....

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
POCKETWOCKET said:
you've got the basic sets that came on the red bottom cards, but you are missing the ones i mentioned plus the elusive mach 5 from FAO that had orange saw blades....i saw one on e-bay last year, but the seller wanted way too much money and never relisted it....
that was a 4 car set , I think they all had grey interior or something as well

I know playing mantis was selling these for $9.99 but that was a while back

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Coke Tin 2006: white tires and base
TRU Mopar or No Car R8: white line tires and white base
Hot Rods R3 - white rims and interior
TRU VW - white interior and white base

The Mopar 5-pack set I know had gold rims and white interior, but I believe several cars had different traits as well. And, as far as I know, the Grateful Dead, Pez, and VW 4-Pack R8 sets did not have white lightnings in them. :thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts