Hobbyist Forums banner

Need HELP Please, Located in PA

1K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  BTCC Collector 
#1 ·
As some of you may know I just purchased an RC car. Is there anyone in PA willing to help me put this bad boy together.

#8 ·
hankster said:
Tamiya instruction manuals are known to be some of the best manuals made. Have a go at it by following the instructions closely and you shouldn't have any problems.
I will not deny that they are good. They look very good. I just like the idea of text and diagrams. And there is little text and mostly a complicated diagram.

But I can't really start working on it till Thursday when I can pick up some of the tools I need.

#9 ·
BTCC Collector said:
True I would love to work with someone to build it. My dad seems a little hesitant on it.

But what would you charge to build it if it got to much for me to do?
Not 1 dime ;) .
I remember starting out, having a car that I did my best to build...But things were bound up, out of alignment, and all kinds of things wrong because I just didn't know better.
It's easier to learn when your not fighting mechanical issues from the git-go.
Should you get stuck, and need to be bailed out, I'd be more than willing to help ;) .

Later, Bret

#10 ·
The Jet said:
Not 1 dime ;) .
I remember starting out, having a car that I did my best to build...But things were bound up, out of alignment, and all kinds of things wrong because I just didn't know better.
It's easier to learn when your not fighting mechanical issues from the git-go.
Should you get stuck, and need to be bailed out, I'd be more than willing to help ;) .

Later, Bret
Thank you

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.