Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Could I get direction from Hwy 196 to the indoor track please?

Also, what do I need for tires on my 2 wd buggy, never ran indoors ?

I checked out a indoor track last winter in Grand Rapids, is the track going to be basicly the same, any bigger or smaller, more jumps , ect ?

Thanks.

dave hauch
watervliet

·
Registered
172 Posts
Yes it the same club but different location in Grand Rapids. Get off on on exit 70. Make a right turn on 28th. Sanford street is 1/4 mile on the left side of the road before you get to overpass :thumbsup: . Come on out today! signup begins at 4:30 racing begins @ 6:00. I'm sure someone there can help you with tires. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So when I head east on 28th str. is it only 1/4 mile till I get to Sanford St. ?

When you say over pass are you talking HWY. 131 ?

Thanks,
dh

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Heading east on 28th street after getting off 196, Sanford is about 1/4 mile down on the left hand side (Big sign that says Rivertown Sports Complex on corner). The overpass Jimmie is talking about is where 28th street goes over Chicago Drive.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
crashmaster said:
its on the west side of grand rapids did anyone for get to tell him that duhhhhhhhh lol
Jeez Dave, I don't think we thought of that, since almost EVERYBODY can figure out that Chicago Drive hits 28th street on the WEST SIDE OF GRAND RAPIDS. Oh, and the fact that 196 DOES NOT HIT 28TH ST ON THE EAST SIDE. :rolleyes: :D :devil:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts